We care about our pets which means we also care about the products that we create for them! Our pet care line is made from carefully chosen, all-natural ingredients that contain countless health benefits. This blog will outline the incredible benefits of just a few of our incredible ingredients.
Hemp Oil (used in Happy Paws™ and Happy Snouts™):
- Natural and effective moisturizer; hemp oil molecules are small and can absorb into the skin on your dog’s nose with ease.
- It contains essential fatty acids that nourish skin; many cosmetic products that humans use contains hemp oil!
- It is gentle on the skin but tough on ailments; hemp oil is used to treat psoriasis, eczema, acne and dry skin, and is the perfect natural product for your dog’s snouts and paws.
Carnauba Wax (used in Strong Paws™):
- Known as “queen of waxes” because it is used in many cosmetic, pharmaceutical, body care, and other industries.
- It is all-natural and safe for consumption; it’s used largely in baking processes, so you don’t have to worry about your dog taking a taste!
- It’s hypo-allergenic; this ingredient works even for the dogs that have allergies to various things!
Unrefined Shea Butter (used in Happy Paws™ and Happy Snouts™):
- Raw shea butter contains many vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A and E.
- It also contains essential fatty acids that make for a great moisturizer!
- Your pet’s nose can also benefit from shea butter because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help to heal cracks, cuts, and even sunburn!
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (used in Strong Paws™):
- This all-natural oil is hypoallergenic and full of antioxidants.
- It is effective in preventing and treating dry or flakey skin.
- It is often used in treating psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections.
- It’s perfectly safe for your pooch to lick at their paws with this ingredient on them, as coconut oil actually helps to strengthen immune systems.
If you’re curious about some of the other ingredients found in our pet care line, feel free to ask us or do some research of your own! We promise that you’ll be impressed and tempted to try the products on yourself!